Stampin’ Up! has something totally new for us this month. It’s a limited time bundle called the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. It’s a bundle only type purchase with everything included to create tons of fun cards, 3D items, gift packaging, scrapbook pages, etc.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
It’s only available this month and only while supplies last.
I love all the rose gold pieces and accents. Here’s some projects using the medley:
This card was a swap I received from Ann Marie Hile at OnStage using this medley.
Here is the stamp set included in the medley:
And here is a close-up snapshot of the products:
Don’t wait to get yours. Stampin’ Up! knows this medley will sell out. They didn’t even let us demonstrators buy it early, because they were afraid we might have bought them all before customers could buy it 🙂
Here’s a link to purchase yours: