The new Blossom Wishes Kit makes 8 cool slim-line cards. It’s a non-stamping kit, but features embossed/foiled branches and vellum blossoms. Since there’s not a stamp set and block, it’s only $13.
This kit includes:
- Enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs.
- 8 coordinating envelopes.
- Embossed card bases, printed die cuts, vellum blossoms, adhesive, and embellishments.
- Pre-cut sentiments in Dutch, English, French, and German.
- Finished card size: 8-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (21.6 x 8.9 cm), 6-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (15.9 x 8.3 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Lemon Lolly, Orchid Oasis, Petal Pink, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Wild Wheat
Also, Stampin’ Up! announced there will be a kit collection sale August 1st through 31st. Kits will be up to 30% off. Since this is a new one, I don’t know whether or not it will be included in the sale. Check my online store on August 1st for more info on the sale. Until then, here is the link to this new Blossom Wishes kit.