At Convention, Stampin’ Up! gave all attendees a free Paper Pumpkin kit to share with a new Paper Pumpkin customer along with a great promotion. I have extras of my own too, so I will give away 2 free kits…one each to the first 2 new Paper Pumpkin customers that sign up with me as their demonstrator (I might even do three…we’ll see) before the end of August.
The promotion is that your first two months are only $10 a month*. Link to the website is in the deets below or to the right (the pumpkin icon in the margin).
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
- For new subscribers only.
- Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new
subscription. After receiving two month’s worth, the price for each
month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- When you sign up on the website to take advantage of this promotion, click Subscribe, fill in the quantity of subscriptions, then click “Add Promo Code” right under quantity and enter the promo code
PUMPKINDEAL in the “Promo Code” field, then complete shipping and payment info.
- You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT).
- I’ll mail your free kit to you around the 16th of September.
I just finished last month’s kit before I went to convention, and I have July’s to complete. I’ll upload photos soon. You never know what the projects will be…I haven’t been disappointed yet! I like to bring them to work and do them at lunchtime…sometimes with a coworker friend of mine that gets them too.