Stampin’ Up! is offering more free stuff in the starter kit in September! I’d love to have some of you join my team this month to take advantage of all the extra goodies.
Here are the details:
- You still receive the regular starter kit ($125 worth of your choice of products for $99 plus tax), prepaid Paper Pumpkin code to redeem a Paper Pumpkin kit, business supplies, and catalogs.
- Plus, cardstock project kits to make 8 Coastal Cabana cards including the envelope.
- Plus, cardstock project kits to make 8 Granny Apple Green cards including envelope.
- Plus, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Plus, the So Much Love stamp set.
- Plus, the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set.
- Plus, a flyer that has the link with instructions & video to create the samples.
Use these kit supplies to hold your first event or just make them for yourself.
Please note: Ink (Misty Moonlight & Bermuda Bay), adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. So, if you don’t already own them, choose these products as part of your Starter Kit product selection.
Here are the samples. Even though they were designed for beginner stampers, just add more layers and embellishments for more advanced stampers.