My Spooky Banner Class on Sunday was a lot of fun. Here’s the banner sample I used for the class. I made it while at our last craft retreat. Since it was a small class, I got to join in and make another one for myself.
Supplies / Tools:
- Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
- Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
- Large Rhinestones
- Basic Black ink pad & Sponge Dauber
- Ink Refills: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit
- Rubbing Alcohol for Stampin’ Spritzer (included in kit)
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Snail Adhesive
- Baby Wipes & paper towels to clean stencils
- empty box or newspaper to spritz stencils on/in
On my second banner, I added some card stock punched with the 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle punch behind the circle medallions. I also tied the ribbon on with a simple loop pull through instead of actually tying them on. The lighting on these 2 photos is bad…sorry about that.
I am doing a “Peace” banner class in November. But, first are my October Craft Shows and my 2nd Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack on October 13th. I will do a post listing my October Craft Shows. My first one is this coming Saturday in The Colony.