It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes
everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before
long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- See my earlier post for a gif and a video link for the Stamparatus in action.
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place even through the mat (they are super strong)
- Magnet storage areas on the back keep them stored and apart from each other
- Cool “Hinge Step” technique to space images to build backgrounds and scenes
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
How to reserve:
- Create an account in my online store if you haven’t already
- Click on the reservation page in my online store – it will show up at 2pm MT
- Enter credit card info etc, you aren’t charged until it’s available in February