Here’s one of the projects I did for my September Stamp Nights. It’s a magnetic calendar using the Afternoon Picnic designer paper and the Yippee-Skippee stamp set.
- Basic Gray
- Wisteria Wonder
- Very Vanilla
Supplies / Tools:
- Chalk Talk Framelits
- 2014 Tear Away Calendars
- Candy Dots – Subtles Pear Pizzazz
- Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, VersaMark
- 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon
- Dimensionals & Glue Dots
- Sticky Strip for back of calendar
- Thin adhesive backed magnet strips for back (I used business card magnets)
- Clear Medium Envelopes for gift giving or mail in regular medium envies!
The Afternoon Picnic paper was the perfect choice for these calendars since the patterns on several sheets in the package are small enough to enjoy in the background. I made these card sized so they can fit in the Clear Medium Envelopes to give as gifts. I’ll bring some to craft shows in October and give some to family at Christmas.