In case you haven’t heard, Shelli, Stampin’ Up!’s founder, is responsible for the May Paper Pumpkin kit with a touch of earthy and elegant (as she puts it) layers and textures. You have to subscribe by end of day today in order to get yours (nothing like the last minute!). It’s even in a special box…I love it when my kit comes all prettied up with a special design on the box…hey, it’s the little things in life.
You get 12 cards (4 designs) with coordinating envelopes of course. Here’s one of the designs. We got to make one at the OnStage in San Antonio. The whole kit and stamp set also coordinate with the Bird Ballad Suite in the new catalog coming in June.
Subscribe with this link or the link in my sidebar. She has a cute video too.
Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla
Stampin’ Up! has something totally new for us this month. It’s a limited time bundle called the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. It’s a bundle only type purchase with everything included to create tons of fun cards, 3D items, gift packaging, scrapbook pages, etc.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
It’s only available this month and only while supplies last.
I love all the rose gold pieces and accents. Here’s some projects using the medley:
This card was a swap I received from Ann Marie Hile at OnStage using this medley.
Here is the stamp set included in the medley:
And here is a close-up snapshot of the products:
Don’t wait to get yours. Stampin’ Up! knows this medley will sell out. They didn’t even let us demonstrators buy it early, because they were afraid we might have bought them all before customers could buy it 🙂
Here’s a link to purchase yours: